Thursday, December 4, 2008

Get noticed through Facebook

While many students are racing to clean up their Facebook profiles, many are using the social networking site to their professional advantage.

On that note, I am happy to share that the Waggener Edstrom Staffing Facebook page, Careers with Waggener Edstrom, is live. If you are a Facebook member, I encourage you to add this page to your Favorites, become a Fan, and/or share the link with your Facebook PR contacts.

What to expect:

1. A photo album introducing the members of the Staffing Team
2. A listing of upcoming events at which various staffing team members will be in attendance (viewable once you log in)
3. Our WE Connect blog RSS feed, showcasing several of the Waggener Edstrom bloggers
4. Notes listing some of current agency openings
5. A list of agency awards
6. Several quotes from candidates complimenting the Staffing team

Love or hate what you have read, please feel free leave a comment or send me an email at pauljmatson@gmail.com

1 Comment:

Heather Farr said...

I'll admit, I was a bit hesitant when I found out the "beloved" Facebook was being used (gasp) professionally, but I'm noticing that it's actually helping out the companies who dare to try out.

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

The Social Media Institute
original page design by Paul J. Matson
Creative Commons License